Re: [Error]dma_intr: status=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete Error } ,dma_intr: error=0x84 { DriveStatusError BadCRC } with eth0: Oversized Ethernet frame spanned multiple buffers, entry 0x6 length 0 status 00000600!

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 04:45, Adomelf wrote:
> Hi,
> I meet some errors occasionally ,such as
> dma_intr: status=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
> dma_intr: error=0x84 { DriveStatusError BadCRC }

You don't say what version of Linux you are running.  I had this problem on an
old motherboard based in the VIA chipset.  Can't remember the model right
now.  But I also remember reading that a potential bug fix for it was put
into the kernel (somewhere around 2.4.10 I think).

--
Alan Chandler
alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk