xprt print.org printing and firefox debian sarge

Hi,

I've noticed this annoying "problem" with the xprt printing in mozilla firefox. I have 3 printers, and instead of going to the default laser it wants to print to my inkjet instead as the 1st option.

Is there anyway, to change the order it appears from the print menu? Some users will accidently print because the inkjet appears 1st. I found something on the XPRt site but I couldn't get it to work. :-(

Any help would be appreciated... thanks in advance.  :-)

    John Kerr Anderson
"Yeah, cheers thanks a lot."
      -Joanna Lumley-