Re: debmirror: cpu bound?

Thanks; I'll take a look.

At the moment I'm trying to disturb the existing system as little as possible, since until recently it worked. However, if I'm not successful, I'll definitely consider DpartialMirror.

- Christian

Otto Wyss wrote:
Christian Convey <conveycj@npt.nuwc.navy.mil> wrote:

FYI, the local mirror currently has about 12GB of content.  I don't know
whether or not that implies I should expect a very long period of
CPU-boundedness for debmirror.

Why don't you use distsync from DpartialMirror
"http://dpartialmirror.sourceforge.net/";? I run it almost daily and it
runs about a quarter hour and seldom needs more than a few % cpu. My
mirror is about 9GM.

O. Wyss

--
Christian Convey