Re: Suggestions for DVD/CD writing software?

Brian Pack wrote:
On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 17:53 -0500, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:26:01 -0600, Jeremy Turner <jeremy@linuxwebguy.com> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 02:40:38PM -0600, Rodney Gordon II wrote:

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 15:05 -0500, Ben Bettin wrote:

What would you all suggest?

K3b, though not GTK/Gnome, is perhaps the best burning program for linux
there is. Take a look!

I second this app.  It also has the ability to disc-to-disc copy, as
well as music CDs.  I haven't tried it on a DVD burner, but I would
guess that it includes this capability as well.

Jeremy

k3b. I third that :-) I use it on a dvd -rw burner to burn both cds
and dvds (data, music, iso images etc). Very intuitive and very easy
to use.

And fourthed. It works extremely well as a DVD burner. As long as you
have the files in the VIDEO_TS folder or an ISO, it will burn videos
without a hiccup.

No command-line tools? Is k3b a frontend to something?