Network card woes

Hi

I am trying to install Debian (The latest stable
release) on a shiny new viglen machine but they seem
to have given me a weird network card. It was not
autodetected by the installer and I cannot find any
info that helps via a google search. lspci gives me

Ethernet controller: Galileo Technology Ltd.: Unknown
device 4361 (rev 17)

lspci -v adds some more lines - the first few of which
are

Subsystem: Intel corp.: unkown device 3066
Flags: Bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 17
Memory at ff6fc000 (64 bit, non prefetchable)
[size=16k]

I haven't put the full output because it takes so long
for me to transcribe it from the machine to my
notebook to a internet connected machine but if anyone
needs it then of course I will post full details.

I have never had any network card problems in the past
so I am not sure what is required.  If I need to post
more info then I will.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Mike

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com