Debian Apache Config Document

Hi all,
I am a linux user who swich other linux distro to debian linux. I find apache configuration on debian seems a little different from other distro. So i am looking for document for apache configuration on debian. But there is only a README with brief introduction about the configuration under "/etc/apache2" on my local machine. I search on debian official website. and find that there is a document named "GNU/Linux Network Administrator's Manual". But in the chapter 13 www, there is only title "13.2 Setting up your Web Server" without contents.

So can someone give me some information on where to find useful debian apache configuration documents?

    Thank you for suggestion.