Re: search mail archive

ken keanon wrote:

> When I tried to use the Search in the Debian page, I
> was directed to Google. This is inefficient.

Google indexes the site on its own, and it uses Google's advanced search
features to only search debian.org. How is this inefficient?

> Is the Debain Search engine not coming back?

That is for the Debian site itself, not the mailing list archives. On the
home page, in the menu on the left side, under Support, is a link to the
Mailing List Archives, which have their own search tool.

You can also go to them directly at lists.debian.org.

Adam