http Traffic Anayalsis

It's a little unrelated to Debian but I'm looking for a package that
will allow me to sniff http traffic and give me some traffic
anayalsis.

Essentially I've got a Squid proxy server dishing out cache web
traffic and a big difference in traffic from the bill from our ISP to
our Squid logs.
I understand that there will always be traffic not going through our
proxy (Windows updates, etc) but I want a way to find out where the
traffic is going.

I did a little google searching but to no avail.  I'm trying out
Ethereal which is great but is perhaps too much.  I just want to find
out where the Port 80 traffic is going and get some graphs.  Any
ideas?
--
Regards,
      JB Hewitt