Re: iTunes Replacement for Linux

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 10:12 -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> Rogério Brito wrote:
> > On Nov 29 2004, Mike wrote:
> >
> >>I use my ipod frequently.  What program would you guys recommend I use
> >>in a linux world.
>
> <snip>
>
> > Anyway, I just hope that we soon have a Desktop-agnostic version of iTunes
> > for Linux (I use fluxbox on an old machine with low RAM). I want to be DFSG
> > as much as I can.
>

> DFSG? Distrito Federal's Saving Grace?

The Debian Free Software Guide, which is the canon for deciding
whether something can go into Debian.
http://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Why jobs are being out-sourced to 2nd & 3rd world nations: Unions
and Liberalism.
Unions for a general raising of wages, and Liberalism for the
creation of The Nanny State, which creates a *relatively* high
minimum wage, and *lots* of well meaning regulations that drive
up employment costs.
Lastly, Unions, Liberalism and it's offspring "the Me Generation"
have destroyed the educational system, at the same time that 2nd
& 3rd world nations are pumping out millions of highly educated
people who can live like princes on a fraction of US or Western
European wages.