Re: Openoffice Problem ID'd, Not Solved

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 02:03:09PM -0500, Thomas H. George wrote:
> The latest testing dist-upgrade of openoffice.org (1.1.2) will not print
> newly created documents.  Documents created before the dist-upgrade
> continue to print with no problems.
>
> Tom George

In printer settings, paper the field for the paper size is blank and the
duplex setting is <ignore>.

For documents created earlier the paper size is US Letter and the duplex
setting is Simplex.

Neither File/Printer Settings/Properties nor oppadmin will allow me to
make entries in the blank paper size field or the duplex field.  The
pull down menus for these fields contain no other options.

Tom George