How do I disable sl0?

Hi people,

I installed debian woody just a few days ago. I setup my eth0 with dhcp
and it works well. The problem is that the ip address of the dhcp server is
192.168.0.1 and it gives me an ip address like 192.168.0.x, while my sl0
also get an ip address 192.168.0.1(serial line ip whatever) automatically
when the system boots up. Thus I have to change the ip address of sl0
manually every the system starts up. Actually I don't need sl0. What can I
do for it?

Many thanks!
Sam