Re: Not recieving e-mails from this list anymore

Cord Beermann wrote:

>Hallo! Du (ms linux) hast geschrieben:
>
>>I am currently registered in debian-users mailing
>>list,
>>but have not been recieving e-mails from the list
>>since
>>November 20th, 2004.
>>I have checked at the mailing archieves of
>>debian-users and there are still e-mails on the list
>>untill November 22nd, 2004.
>>If this because the list is currently facing a
problem
>>then I wish this could be done as soon as possible
and
>>many thanks to the listmaster for the good works,
good
>>luck for you.
>>If this only happening to me, then please let me
know.

>the mail-address deb_milist@yahoo.com.sg isn't
currently subscribed to
>any of our mailinglists.
>
>Cord

IT HAS TO BE A MISTAKE ! holly God ....
Please check this e-mail I had sent to the debian-user
mailing list using this account (
deb_milist@yahoo.com.sg ) for example:
Subject: Re: vote: best webmail! Tuesday, November 9th
2004
I issued the thread at the first place actually.
And if you browse the mailing list archieve for 3
months back there are several e-mails I had sent to
the list.
So, if it's that fact that my account is not
registered in the mailing list, maybe the solution is
to re-subscribe to the list one more time. :-(
Thanks anyway.

cheers,

--me--

=====

  I love Linux but how many years will I wait to have awesome games run on
  my linux box ???
  During that time I will always have dual boot ....