Re: XFree86 and USB Mouse & Keyboard ---> Frustrating!

Hi,

it seems not to be an mouse problem...
If the server is missing fonts you should install them.
Try as root:

apt-get install xfonts-base xfonts-base-transcoded xfonts-75dpi xfonts-75-dpi-transcoded xfonts-scalable xfonts-100dpi xfonts-100dpi-transcoded

Best regards,
Thomas Otto

- --
Thomas Otto