Re: Installing Development Headers

Just re-checking because I hadn't gotten a response. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jeremy Brown wrote:

Is there any script or command in Debian that will install development header subpackages for all of the packages on my system?

If you'd like to compile software above and beyond what is shipped with Debian, I've found that you end up manually searching for -dev packages for each piece of software your from-source software might possibly depend on.

Jeremy