Re: Kernel 2.4

| Oh, sorry.  I misunderstood your question
| and can't help on the 2.6 issue.

Ralph ....

  No problem ....

  My question maybe could have been worded
  a bit better in general ....

     Are internet connection problems
     with common NICs that function well
     under kernel 2.4 but fail under 2.6
     well known and easily correctable ?

| Still, starting a new thread
| with a more specific subject
| may get you better responses.

  Will do when I attempt the 2.6 kernel install
  if connection problems arise ....

  Earlier experience on a few other installs here
  has indicated that I may have problems ....

| All the logs are in /var/log,
| so looking there for your 2.6 sessions' problems
| may be instructive.

  Thanks for the info ....

| Good luck!

  Thanks ....

  Can always use a few extra spots of that ....

--
Cousin Stanley
Human Being