Re: mozilla crashes on loading some sites

On 11/19/2004 09:30 PM, Alexandru Cabuz wrote:
Hello,

Mozilla crashes when trying to load this site (and others, this is an example).

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=41713

I just disappears all of a sudden. No fuss.

Is anybody else's doing the same? If not, then which log files should I look into?

I should mention I am using sid, amd64 true64 port on an Athlon 3200+, MSI nforce3 chipset, mozilla 1.7.3.

Alex.

Loads fine for me with sarge mozilla 1.7.3 and an old PIII. Maybe the bug reports can suggest something, have you checked?

Regards.