Re: Thunderbird & Clamav

Rick Friedman wrote:

> I would like to try clamav but, before I do, I'd
> like to know if it's possible to have clamav scan
> emails with Thunderbird as the email client?
> Does it have anything like a pop3-proxy to sit
> between Thunderbird and the pop3 server I use?
>
> Rick

my apologize to rick for replying e-mail directly
into his address. it's all my careless fault.

if you're using your own mail server and fetching
your mail from your isp, amavis maybe suit your
need.
for configuring clamav with amavis see :
http://www.xmission.com/~jmcrc/clamav-amavisd-new.html
i'm currently using amavisd-new postfix and clamav

cheers,

--me--

=====

  I love Linux but how many years will I wait to
  have awesome games run on
  my linux box ???
  During that time I will always have dual boot ....

=====