Re: Re: Re: your excel document [#138401]

Dear <debian-user,

Thank you for your email.

Our service hours are from 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Friday.  If you have received this message during our service hours, we will be responding back to you shortly.  Otherwise, we will get back to you as soon as we open again for business.

To ensure your query gets the prompt attention it deserves, we have assigned it a tracking number.  You can find it in the subject line of this email.  Please use it on all correspondence to us on this query.

Please visit our website at www.zone1511.com.sg for all online features including real-time call accounting, viewing your call details, updating your information and much more.

Best Wishes,

Customer Care Department
ZONE Telecom Pte Limited