Re: X won't start, need help to config XFree86

Zachary Uram wrote:
Hi everyone,

This is my first post to the lists. Wow high volume of traffic on here
- how do I set mode to not deliver mail so I can just read them from
the web?

Unsubscribe from the list.  Put a note in your signature asking
to be CC'd (otherwise most people will not).  You can then
read the list from lists.debian.org/debian-user or one of the
other online archives/gateways (Google is your friend).

You can also subscribe to debian-user-digest, which is a once-a-day
compilation of all messages posted to the list.

-Roberto Sanchez