Re: printing from firefox

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 3:17 pm, Rich Wellner wrote:
> I've updated xprt-common, but that didn't seem to do anything.  Are there
> other packages which I must touch?

IMO, dump Xprt; darn thing is more trouble than its worth... WTF do I need
to run a separate daemon just so that Mozilla/Firefox can print / the developers
can feel 1337?!

Use postscript like God and Dennis Richie intended, ye heathen <wink>.

--
yip yip yip yip yap yap yip *BANG* --- NO TERRIER
- Hanno Foest in de.alt.sysadmin.recovery