Re: Firefox, Thunderbird etc.

On Nov 17 2004, Sayantan Sur wrote:
> Sorry if this has been asked before on the list. Does anyone know when
> is the firefox (or thunderbird) package going to be in the
> unstable/testing of Debian Sarge? I am on sarge (testing) and can see
> only Firefox version 0.9.3

A newer Firefox will probably hit testing today. I don't know about
Thunderbird, as it seems version 0.9-2 has not yet been uploaded to
unstable.

BTW, you can learn about packages entering testing at
<http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/>. I visit it every day to know the status of
testing (which is the distribution I use).

Hope this helps, Rogério Brito.

--
Learn to quote e-mails decently at:
http://pub.tsn.dk/how-to-quote.php