Re: Partitioning hard drives

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:06:24 +0000, Bob <bob@bobarnott.com> wrote:

> So I'd like to know if this box was yours, how would you partition the
> disks...? Are there any documents other than the ones referenced by the
> Debian Install Guide on how you should partition a Servers disks...?

I'd say that the attaining the perfect partition scheme is an arcane art ... :D

Seriously, it would depend on how you'd use your rig. Although it's
really prudent that user information be in separate partition or disk
from the system binaries and/or the root filesystem.  Saved me a lot
of times when I screw up my system back then.

--
Paolo Alexis Falcone
pfalcone@gmail.com