Re: Help my deviant desire!

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 07:28:18AM -0800, Cecil wrote:
> Because of sheer boredom, I'd like to be able to setup
> my linux box to be able to somehow route stuff in such
> a way that email sent to flatkitty@roadkill.org ends
> up in my linux box via fetchmail or maybe even kmail.
> Am I lookng in the wrong direction for this? I'd like
> to be able to hide my real email address and use my
> roadkill address. Many thanks in advance.

What are you trying to do?  If that roadkill address is not a
'real' email address, you're not going to get any mail anyway.

If it is, and its yours, it's just another of your real email
address, so you're back where you started.

Or perhaps I'm not good at understanding deviant desires...

David

--
David Jardine

"Running Debian GNU/Linux and