Re: Help my deviant desire!

Be careful about what subject you use.  Why?  It looks like porn
spam.  The only reason I looked at it was to see how SA could
flag it as ham.

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 07:28 -0800, Cecil wrote:
> Because of sheer boredom, I'd like to be able to setup
> my linux box to be able to somehow route stuff in such
> a way that email sent to flatkitty@roadkill.org ends
> up in my linux box via fetchmail or maybe even kmail.
> Am I lookng in the wrong direction for this? I'd like
> to be able to hide my real email address and use my
> roadkill address. Many thanks in advance.

You aren't giving us enough info.

Is there an MTA (and POP/IMAP) that handles flatkitty@roadkill.org?

If so, then fetchmail would work.  You might not be able to *send*
using flatkitty@roadkill.org, though, depending on your ISP's
(anti-spam) policy.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"Peace won by compromise is usually a short-lived achievement."
Winfield Scott (?)