NFS permissions question

My understanding of NFS permissions is that for any file appearing on an NFS share, the username/uid and groupname/gid mappings should (ideally) be identical on both the NFS client and the NFS server.

So consider my home situation: I'm running two computers, each with local security files.

I have four users: "alvin", "benny", "charles", and "david".
I have several groups: "users" and "chefs" and "busboys".

I want to define an NFS share that "alvin" and "benny" can use. My *expectation* at the time I'm setting this up is that any files appearing on those shares will have a group-owner of "chefs".

So I go through, and ensure that "alvin" and "benny" each have the same uid on both computers. I go through and ensure that "chefs" has the same gid on both computers.

Is there a good way for me to ensure that alvin doesn't create, on the shares, a file owned by the busboys group?

(The reason I don't want this to happen is that I've taken no steps to ensure that both computers have the same groupid for the "busboys" group. I don't want the resulting permissions confusion to ensue.)

Thanks,
Christian
--
Christian Convey