Re: how to remove exim4 without removing mysql-server?

On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 12:13:05AM +0000, Brian Nelson wrote:
> This is another good example of why apt-get should be avoided, since it
> gave absolutely no indication as to the problem you correctly diagnosed.

Funny, I was able to easily diagnose what was going on. :)  It's not like
it was hard to figure out what those three packages had in common.

> The OP should use a real APT front-end.

Anything as long as it's not aptitude.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Women complain about sex more than men.  Their gripes
 msw@cox.net |     fall into two categories: (1) Not enough and (2)