about dhcp client and cdroms

Hi everybody, I am new to Debian and i find its a great Operating
System, I decided to use Debian Sarge, i made a netinstall and
everything work fine, just a few things that i dont know how to fix.
the first one is that i have 2 cdroms, the system dectect both at
booting, and with dmesg i find:

hdc: CREATIVE CD5220E, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive
hdd: HL-DT-ST GCE-8400B, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive

Then I go to /media and i found that i only had a mount point for cdrom:

lrwxrwxrwx  1 root   root    6 2004-10-28 13:13 cdrom -> cdrom0
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root   root    7 2004-10-28 13:13 floppy -> floppy0
drwxr-xr-x  2 root   root   48 2004-10-28 13:13 floppy0

And it really doesnt exist, so i created cdrom0 and cdrom 1, but after
rebooting the directories disappeared. How can i create the mount
points for the cdroms and avoid that they are deleted after rebooting?

The other question is about dhcp-client. I get my ip with dhcp and the
dns's too, but i dont want to use the dns's that dhcp give, so i have
edited resolv.conf with the dns servers i would like to use, but after
every reboot or network restart., resolv.conf get overwrited with the
servers that dhcp gives, how can avoid this thing to happen ?

Thanks for your help,
Sergio

--
"Meine Hoffnung soll mich leiten