Re: fullscreen with mplayer

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004, Christian Christmann wrote:

> What I actually mean is that you get the movie on the fullscreen just like
> on TV. When I use the -fs option, I see no other windows but the playing
> movie itself is still in a small window in the middle of my screen.

different font sets or something else  seems to cause the "same size"
screen for both option with and without -fs option
	- try xine ... sometimes it does fs even if mplayer cannot

different versions of mplayer will also do different things on the same
machine with no other changes other than the mplayer binary itself

watch out for:
	~/.mplayer/-- all your config file --
	vs the mplayer system defaults

c ya