Re: fullscreen with mplayer

On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 12:38 +0100, Christian Christmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've installed mplayer from the sarge packages. The player works fine
> but I can't use it in fullscreen mode. I've tried all available drivers
> for the video options but the screen size still remains small.
> My graphic card is a Vipper 770, lspci indicates:
> nVidia Corporation NV5 [RIVA TNT2/TNT2 Pro] (rev 11)

I think "full screen" means "no windows".  You'd have to add other
switches to make the picture bigger.

Do "man mplayer", and search for the "-fs" option to see what I'm
talking about.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of
vegetarianism, while the wolf remains of a different opinion."
Dean William R Inge