Re: Off-topic? X-Accept-Language: header

Incoming from Mike White:
> s. keeling wrote:
> >Incoming from Mike White:
> >[snip]
> >
> >Point of order: what is the point of that ten mile long
> >"X-Accept-Language:" header of yours?  Is there any plausible reason
>
> Funny story:  I used to get all sorts of Mozilla dialog boxes coming up
> whenever i hit debian.org complaining that unless i installed so-and-so

Ah.  Yet another GUI gone Frankenstein.  :-)  Makes me glad I use mutt.

> This message is being written from Thunderbird in Ubuntu so you
> shouldn't see any of those excessive languages in X-Accept-Language.

Nope: "X-Accept-Language: en-us, en", so rest easy.  Thx for the
explain.  It sure looked odd.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling      Please don't Cc: me.
- -