Re: Sarge Cd Installation

You can mirror it with debmirror ... you find debmirror in sarge.
for ex., if you want to put the mirror in /home/ftp/debian, get Sarge
(testing) and the sections main,contrib,non-free for i386:

debmirror /home/ftp/debian/  --nosource --passive \
	--host=ftp.ro.debian.org --dist=testing \
	--section=main,contrib,non-free \
	--arch=i386 --progress --verbose

skip main/debian-installer section mentioned in man, it fails to
download

e.p.