nmh replcomps configuration for Replies to Mailing Lists

	I have been attempting to adjust my replcomps file so that
replies to mailing list mail are more likely to go to the list rather
than the individual poster.  Is there any way to cause repl to respond
correctly to  a line like:

list-post: <mailto:listname@linuxhacker.org>

	I think the mailto directive is what's confusing things.
If I put it in replcomps, repl finds it but can't understand its meaning.
Of course, several lists I am on appear to use that header as the only
reliable header that could control the construction of the reply address.

	Thanks for any useful ideas.

	Right now, the pertinent line in replcomps looks like:

%(lit)%(formataddr %<{delivered-to}%?{X-Original-To}%?
{mail-followup-to}%?{sender}%?{return-path}%?{mail-reply-to}%?{reply-to}%?{to}%?{from}%>)\

Line was broken for formatting purposes.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Information Technology Division Network Operations Group