Re: Running PHP4 and PHP5 Simultaneousl on Apache in Debian!-RESULT!

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:56:04 +0530, Siju George <sgeorge.ml@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 18:26:43 +0100, Andrea Vettorello
> <andrea.vettorello@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:35:04 +0530, Siju George <sgeorge.ml@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > [...]
> >

> > > My apache doesnot start automatically when the debian system boots up
> > > and Ihave to manuall restart it with the command.
> > >
> > > apachectl graceful
> > >
> > > Could you please tell me how to configure apache to start at bootup :)
> > >

> > Any errors on the log?
> >

> Hi Andrea,
>
> Thankyou so much for the response :)
>
> No I didn't see any! I think the startup script for apache is missing!
>
> Could you please tell me how I will be able to create one? :)

I think the easy way is to reinstall the package: "apt-get --reinstall
install apache apache-common", IIRC there's an apache script that do
this, i mean creating the httpd.conf, but i could be wrong, i've
played with apache looong time ago...

Andrea