Re: Running PHP4 and PHP5 Simultaneousl on Apache in Debian!-RESULT!

Hi all,

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:27:50 +0200, Andrea Vettorello
<andrea.vettorello@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 15:46:28 +0530, Siju George <sgeorge.ml@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Thankyou so much Andrea. It was so nice of you to help me out. I'll
> > try that and let you know the result.
> >

> I think you'll find better advice than mine here
> (http://www.sitepoint.com/blog-post-view.php?id=159852) or you can try
> with google...
>
> Andrea

Hi Andrea and others,

I tried to install php5 from dotdeb and couldnot do it properly in the
meantime had problems with apache and php4 and so on. Finally I
managed to get my old configuration working ie. apache and php4 but
now there is a problem :)

My apache doesnot start automatically when the debian system boots up
and Ihave to manuall restart it with the command.

apachectl graceful

Could you please tell me how to configure apache to start at bootup :)

Thankyou somuch for all the linka and advice you all gave me till now!

I greatly appreciate it and am deeply thankful to you all :)

thankyou so much

kind regards

Siju