Re: Still can't get mplayer to play Car Talk!

Adam Funk wrote:
As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm using the current unstable
version of mplayer-k6 from ftp.nerim.net and all the relevant packages.
<snip>
My /etc/mplayer/codecs.conf contains the following lines:

audiocodec racook
  info "RealAudio COOK"
  status working
  format 0x6B6F6F63 ; "cook"
  driver realaud
  dll "cook.so.6.0"
<snip>
The cook.so.6.0 file exists on my system (/usr/lib/win32/cook.so.6.0:
ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), stripped)
but not the other two.
<snip>

Shouldn't it be in /usr/lib since it's a native ELF shared library and not a Win32 DLL?

Ben.