Re: Grub problem?

Hi Christian,

I have not experience for net-inst disk. But I think you can install
GRUB to SCSI disk's MBR after installation. The config. file of GRUB is
/boot/grub/menu.lst. This file tells GRUB where is the files for bootup
your machine and the related options. After confirm the contain of this
file has not problem. Issue this command

grub-install /dev/sd?

sd? is the harddisk which you want to boot from.

Then you can reboot your machine to check if success. If fail you have
to use the grub shell to bootup your machine. And then modify the config
file or install GRUB to other MBR or Change the boot sequence at BIOS.
So DON'T do it on a production machine.

Regrads,
Ming