Problems with RealPlayer10GOLD

Hi everybody, I hope you can help me with my problem. I have installed
RealPlayer10GOLD in my debian sarge machine, but it doesnt work.  When
I type:

$ realplay

nothing happens, i dont get even a window or something, the same
problem is when i start it from Applications -> Multimedia ->
RealPlayer 10

$ ps -x

 6977 pts/2    S+     0:00 /bin/sh /usr/bin/realplay
 6982 pts/2    S+     0:00 /usr/local/RealPlayer/realplay.bin
 6984 pts/2    S+     0:00 /usr/local/RealPlayer/realplay.bin
 6985 pts/2    S+     0:00 /usr/local/RealPlayer/realplay.bin

Now I want to uninstall it, but i dont know how. I have installed it
with a .bin file. Ive tried to search for the string "uninstall" in
this file, but i didnt find it. Ive also searched in google for an
answer, but i havent found anything.

Thanks

--
"Meine Hoffnung soll mich leiten