ignoring dependencies

Hi, everyone.

hope I don't bug with an old question, but I couldn't find a satisfactory
solution to this problem anywhere.

I want to install package A (subversion here), which depends on B (perl) and
C (python) for sake of features, I don't need. Those in turn depend on D, E,
... opening up whole a tree of other stuff I don't want to waste my harddisk
on (and my mind actually, as I have to consider any piece of software
installed for security implications).

Now, is there any means to apt-get install A, ignoring it's alleged
dependencies to B and C, not affecting it's remaining deps?

Any ideas appreciated.

thanx,
Filip Moritz
---