Re: vote: best webmail !

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 01:50:04PM +0800, ms linux wrote:
> which one is the best webmail ??? I've been looking
> for this ...
> squirrelmail ? openwebmail ? or ...

on my debian unstable box a year or 2 ago, squirrelmail kept breaking
(just got stuck sending mail, etc), and it was hard to get it to login
all the time.  i think that was mostly due to uw-imapd, though.

i found my way to IlohaMail (apt-get install ilohamail), and i've stuck
with it since.  it's reasonably featureful and stable.

i have finally settled back on uw-imapd and got it working with
everything.
--
| glynis@hjsoft.com         http://www.hjsoft.com/~glynis/ |