Re: How to activate a theme look of gtk/gnome application when I usen't gnome session ?

<mailing@harobed.org> wrote:

Hello,

When I'm on gnome session, my application have theme industrial.

When I'm on KDE, the gnome/gtk application aren't theme.

How to activate this theme always ?

Thanks for your help

Stéphane KLEIN

I've noticed this myself as well, but just figured it's because KDE isn't GTK based, so the themes aren't loaded, so the program can't use them.

Jon Dowland wrote:
Do you have gnome-theme-manager program? If you run that, and set a
theme, is it then persistent?

Whenever I have done this, it's installed, but still get the same problem.