Re: vote: best webmail !

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 02:06:18AM -0500, Eric d'Alibut wrote:
> Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 02:06:18 -0500
> From: Eric d'Alibut <eric.halibut@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: vote: best webmail !
>
> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:50:04 +0800 (CST), ms linux
> <deb_milist@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
>
> > squirrelmail ? openwebmail ? or ...
>
> Hands down, no contest, category-killer, industrial strength, don't
> try this at home kids:
>
> IMP
>
> http://www.horde.org/imp/

  Debian has a package for it: imp3. It looks very-very nice (at least
for me :), but it may be tough to install it for the 1st time. You may
integrate it with LDAP, to have public address book which could be
exportable. But I still cannot figure out, how deal with a person, which
has multiple emails in LDAP address book. It shows me corectly multiple
addresses, separated by comma, but when I choose to write an email, only
1st address is used, second is truncated to username only. Any hints?