Re: gpg and outlook 2002

OK, so I have figured (I think) how I am supposed to decrypt in Outlook
but it still does not work.  I forwarded the message from Outlook back
to linux and was able to decrypt in Thunderbird with no problem.

From linux I did a

gpg --export  > key.txt

I sent this to my Windows machine.

In windows I did

gpg --import > key.txt

Now the key shows up when I

gpg --list-keys

If I gpg -d file.txt

I get

decryption failed: secret key not available

What have I done improperly?

Lance