gpg and outlook 2002

Can someone tell me the steps and programs needed to
descrypt gpg encrpyted messages in outlook 2002?

I installed the g-data plugin and have a gpg-key management
menu under tools in outlook.  I also have gpg setup in linux
and have sucessfully encrypted and decrypted files using
gpg.

I am not sure where to go from here.  I have a passphrase setup
in linux but am not sure what gpg command I need to create a
certificate to send so that I can have a key in outlook.

Also, it does not appear that I have anyway to decrypt the message
in outlook?  How do I decrypt a message in outlook or should it
do it automatically once I send myself the key?

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

  It gives me great pleasure indeed to see the stubbornness of an incorrigible
                        nonconformist warmly acclaimed.
                                       -
                                Albert Einstein