Re: a double boot

Sorry for the second question , I had to do setup (hd0) for the mbr instead of (hd0,1) which is a partition. but my first question ,is there a rescue option in the installer ( for sarge)? I didn't find it ???

Hi,
I ve just installed WIN98, the grub boot is erase I want to put it again, there is no option (for rescue) on the boot disk ( installation disk). I used RH 7.3 , it gives me the access to the system, I use the command grub-install (hd0,1) ( win is in first partition, and debian in second ), it seemed correct , but when I reboot I get same problem ( no boot menu).
thanks for help