Re: Why does mplayer no longer play Car Talk?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Why does mplayer no longer play Car Talk?
- From: Carl Fink <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:12:45 -0500
- Message-id: <20041104011245.GA6227@nitpicking.com>
- In-reply-to: <9H3id.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <Ia5hd.email@example.com> <20041031155829.GB6255@nitpicking.com> <nVbhd.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041101012032.GB10297@nitpicking.com> <9H3id.email@example.com>
On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 11:55:49AM +0000, Adam Funk wrote:
> I don't understand. I have the packages listed below and I'm still getting
> the "Trying to force audio codec driver family libmad...
> Cannot find codec for audio format 0x6B6F6F63." error.
Try playing it in gmplayer, which often has different error messages.
Carl Fink firstname.lastname@example.org
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading