Re: looking for a corporate debian edition, with support

On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 01:16:03PM -0500, xavier wrote:
> I'm looking for a distribution debian or debian based (for the
> ease of use of debian, for me) which is corporate enough (for my client)

Suppose a corporation is created that suits this purpose, and it becomes
sufficiently large: it will inevitably CHANGE Debian to suit its
purposes.  Indenendently of who/how Debian is at the beginning or the
corporation, it will happen.  And I will stop using Debian if it bows to
corporate exigencies.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree.  Go use a Linux with a
corporate mission statement.  Or a wholly seperate fork.