Re: LDAP with multiple domains

In message <2WvyK-35K-19@gated-at.bofh.it>, Thomas Grieder <debian@moonsmile.ch> writes
How do you configure LDAP with multiple domains? My idea is as following:

Are there other (maybe better) solutions? AFAIK it is not possible to have more than one database. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Presumably OpenLDAP? One slapd.conf file can list many databases. They may or may not overlap in terms of base suffix.

Google: linux man slapd.conf

Is there a good "How to" which discuss such problems?

There is a lot about LDAP on the Net. As usual, some patience in finding it is necessary. There are several case histories of individual LDAP installations.
--
Joe