Re: apt-get cannnot clean cache files

On Sunday 31 October 2004 07:31 am, Kuang He wrote:
> I think you have not understood what I said. What I hate is to run
> ``apt-get clean'' manually from time to time. :)

So, unless I'm mistaken, you're too lazy to type a whopping TWELVE CHARACTERS
on your own? Oh my god, you're pathetic.
Cripes man, get a life, and set up a cron entry.

Sorry to the list for losing my temper, but geeeez... this is just pathetic.

/me wanderes off muttering about sniveling little whiners...

--

...Rob
Return address is obfuscated.