Re: Why are company's not certifying Debian? - raid

Wim De Smet <kromagg@gmail.com> said on Sat, 30 Oct 2004 16:07:58 +0200:
> Hi,
>
> please don't change the subject too much during a conversation. It
> breaks my threading and I would think that it does the same for quite
> a number of other people too.

Get a proper client. That's what the References and In-reply-to
headers are for. If your client doesn't use it, it's non compliant
with the RFCs and broken. Oh, and most likely to break other clients
which *are* compliant.

Fscking google and Outlook with their braindead implementation of the
standards.

"I used to be better at logic problems, before I just dumped
them all into TeX and let Knuth pick out the survivors."
  -- Plorkwort, 26 September 2004 on alt.religion.kibology