Re: Debian 3.0r3 iso images?

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Greg Madden wrote:

> On Thursday 28 October 2004 03:39 am, Björn Johansson wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Is there any Debian 3.0r3 images available somewhere?
> > I can't find it anywhere, I'm a bit early I guess :-).

> There are two update cd's, one is non-us, so if have have a cd set you
> can just grab the updates.

if one has a cd, that's a good start, but if not .. its a lot of downloads

i'm still looking at making a "daily cd" whenever someone wants
"todays version" with all the patches already installed/burnt on the
daily cd  ( free for the local users )
	- i don't like ordering very old $25 debian cd's
	- already doing same mirroring for other distro's we support

- the local deb mirror is sorta up and running
	we're still mucking around with "apt-get for sarge"
	and apt-move which pukes now with apt-proxy which
	gets sid/sarge/woody

	( apt-move pukes on Packages.gz mismatch that it tries to
	( eliminate what it thinks is "obsolete" files that came from
	( apt-proxy

	either i'm confused or the apt-proxy/apt-move is confused
	since i have it all on one tree under
	( it'd be fun to combine the tree ... and burn daily cd's

c ya
alvin